San Diego Based Lan! April 16th

760lans

n00b
760 LANS 2011 Event 2 Information

...WHEN: April 16th
...GAME: Call Of Duty 4:Modern Warfare 1,2 AND Super Smash Bros
...CONSOLES: XBOX360 AND N64
...TEAMS: 1v1,2v2, AND 4v4 for Call Of Duty 4:Modern Warfare 1 & Modern Warfare 2Xbox360
...TEAMS: 1v1 for Super Smash Bros N64
...COST: 1v1 = $10.00 Per Player
2v2 = $15.00 Per Player ($30.00 Per Team)
4v4 = $20.00 Per Player ($80.00 Per Team)
...LOCATION: 490 S Melrose Vista,ca 92081
...WEB ADDRESS: www.760lans.tk
...REGISTER: Make sure you pre-register!
GO HERE: http://www.impactlimitedclothing.com/760lans.html

Last edited:
Me and a bunch of friends would love to go but your game selection is so small! :(

Hmm, when I'm out that way I stay near Melrose & Cannon. Not when the LAN is scheduled for however :(

We have gotten a lot of emails and facebook messages about adding modern warfare 2. So here it is! We have now added MW2!

Keep checking the website! www.760lans.tk

We have gotten a lot of emails and facebook messages about adding modern warfare 2. So here it is! We have now added MW2!

Keep checking the website! www.760lans.tk

Please update your OP, some people will never read through this thread or will by accident miss this update.

Good luck with the turn out.

oh man I would so go just to play super smash bros LOL brings back memories LOL, if it wasnt for my gal buying a home and helping her move I would so be there. Anyone want to switch roles you help with moving while i go play LOL

Please update your OP, some people will never read through this thread or will by accident miss this update.

Good luck with the turn out.

THANKS!!

oh man I would so go just to play super smash bros LOL brings back memories LOL, if it wasnt for my gal buying a home and helping her move I would so be there. Anyone want to switch roles you help with moving while i go play LOL

Dont worry! we will be having more event this year! just keep checking back on the webite and like our fan page on facebook to stay updated!

Link here http://www.facebook.com/+++++++home#!/pages/760-LANS-Premier-Gaming-Series/168537786522795

Back