Samurize Folding Stats display

bladeiai

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I put together a little folding stats display for my desktop and I thought I would see if anyone here wanted it. It's pretty simple:
foldingstats.jpg

It pulls its info from xcpu.com (was the easiest format to scrape the data from). Send me a pm if you are interested with the name you fold under and I'll configure it for your data and send you the samurize config.

I fold as capreppy under team 33. I'd like to give it a try.

BTW, I saw that 980GX2 you snagged from the FS/FT forum. You were certainly faster than I :)

It's hard to be sure, is that a Windows desktop?

I fold as capreppy under team 33. I'd like to give it a try.

BTW, I saw that 980GX2 you snagged from the FS/FT forum. You were certainly faster than I :)

I have your config ready, pm me your email so I can email it to you, and also you will have to have samurize and the latest pluginpak stalled before you import the config for it to work correctly.

Samurize
Pluginpak

And I have had several 9800gxs slip threw my fingers so I jump on them as fast as I can now. It's getting harder and harder to find them.

It's hard to be sure, is that a Windows desktop?

Yeah it was just the bottom corner of the desktop, here is the whole thing:
fulldesk.jpg

it's windows xp x64 but the folding stats portion should work on vista or xp

Wow.... I've been trying to get a config together that does just this, but alas..... I probably drink too much to get things straightened out...

digital_exhaust here, and I fold for team 33..... and I appreciate your help in advance!!

That truly is a work of art! Love it.
Any chance you can read a config file so we can load it up with our own names and team numbers?
That way you don't have to build one for each of the thousands of folks that will be sure to be asking once this gets out there a little further :)

Wow.... I've been trying to get a config together that does just this, but alas..... I probably drink too much to get things straightened out...

digital_exhaust here, and I fold for team 33..... and I appreciate your help in advance!!

I have one set up for you if you want to send me your email.

That truly is a work of art! Love it.
Any chance you can read a config file so we can load it up with our own names and team numbers?
That way you don't have to build one for each of the thousands of folks that will be sure to be asking once this gets out there a little further :)

Yeah I don't know why I didn't think of that. You can download the .ini file here:

Folding@Home Stats

And just follow the instructions if you are not sure how to set it up for your team and ID. (In the Deviantart description)

Back