• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samtron 77V turns pink

jhtevans

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2002
Messages
374
I've got this Samtron "El Cheapo" 77V 17" CRT on my secondary computer and I don't really want to spend the cash to replace it. The problem is that the screen intermittently has a pink hue to it, which makes everything very difficult to see. Does anyone know what could be causing this? and if so, do you know of a way to fix it?

I can't identify a real cause - in other words - it doesn't seem to be connected to any of my actions.
 
Back
Top