• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Samsung Syncmaster SA350 - Help

Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
16
I just purchased this monitor and it is very washed out. I did some research online and people state that this is 'normal.' I adjusted the settings based on suggestions from various posts I read, but cannot achieve good results. I'm looking for a solution before I return it. If this is the 'norm' then damn; samsung...:confused:
 
It sounds like the gamma is to low. Try windows calibration it has a gamma adjuster (type calib in the startmenu searchbox).
 
My monitor has a option called HDMI Black Level. I changed it to low and now I have perfection. Thanks for your help stefanp67.
 
Back
Top