• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung Syncmaster S27B550 Thread

  • Thread starter Deleted member 232162
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 232162

Guest
I can't believe there's nothing on this monitor...it's pretty damn good! I got one for a low low price from a buddy while I try to make a decision on what the hell else I want to get, and so far I'm very impressed.

I know this thing can look even better, but I'm not sure what the best OSD settings are for this thing in terms of colors (RGB) and the sharpness and saturation tweaks. Anyone have one of these?

Here's a link to it: http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS27B550VSY/ZA?

One thing I did notice is that like, "layer" effect when it goes from the Password screen for Windows, to the desktop. You can see the individual color sections, some sort of saturated effect. Can't really describe it, but I'm chalking it up to the settings I messed with... :mad:
 
Odd, no responses to this. Was tough to find info on this monitor online as well heh. No forums seems to really talk about it.

:(
 
Sorry dude I haven't even heard of it until now and I can't find any useful information on it :S How much did you get it for?
 
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001553

Seem to be excellent reviews all around. It was $399 at best buy after checking. I got it for $100 from a friend however, so I can't really complain. But it's just a damn good monitor, I'm surprised no one's talking about it. Granted it's 1080P and all that, and not y'know, 1440P, but it's still a solidly priced 27" monitor.

Was hoping someone had it to compare color settings and all that to, but after tweaking a few things the colors really pop.
 
Back
Top