• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung SyncMaster 320P

Parabellum

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2001
Messages
1,895
Hello,

I am interested in this 32" LCD and I notice that almost nobody talks about it. Would this make a good "home TV" or good for HTPC setups? I know it does not have speakers but I don't care for now.

Para
 
Back
Top