• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung S24A850 or 970D

JeroenD

n00b
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
58
I am doubting between these 2 monitors to hook up my macbook pro.

As I am looking for a non grainy monitor.

I heard the S24A850 can have backlight bleed, how can I test this in the local store? There is currently one displayed in my local store.

Greetz
 
The only way for you to test is to buy one, take it home, and test it out in a dark room yourself. So make sure the store has a good return policy.

Even if the store one has or doesn't have bleed, it doesn't mean yours won't have it. It will vary by monitor. But yeah, an extremely high percentage of the 24" models have been reported to have bleed.
 
Back
Top