• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung Model: TXS3082WHX/XAA Version: SA01

Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
12
Hey everyone,

I have a Samsung Model: TXS3082WHX/XAA Version: SA01 and the picture is quite good.

I've been doing some research and I am trying to figure out the response time and input lag of the CRT monitor. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)
 
Back
Top