• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung Memory MV-3V4G3D/US

Azn225

n00b
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
28
I finally bought two kits of these from newegg. But I can't seem to register them on Samsung registration site . Anyone else having this problem? Thank you
 
Where does the process get stuck? I'm trying to remember if I had an issue with the part number or serial...I don't recall
 
Where it keeps telling me to enter serial number and purchase date. I've enter everything correctly but nothing is working.
 
i finally called them and got someone to help me . looks like there is no s/n after all on the memory. i would only need to make a account with them and register the model number only . thanks for helping bitgod
 
Hmmm, wonder if I registered or not now. :) Not usually concerned with registering RAM
 
Back
Top