Samsung Galaxy S4 - Broken LED

I've seen it for about $175 if you look. But I just listed it similarly to what others with same problem have gone for on ebay.

Oh alright, then probably the people selling the S4's on my Craigslist are selling em for pretty cheap.Either way best of luck man!

Zuppy - He's selling the GT-i9500. The majority of the S4s you're seeing on Craigslist are carrier-branded handsets. He's selling the international, unlocked, Exynos-octa Galaxy S4. Prior to the Snapdragon 800-based Korean updated model, this was the most powerful phone on the market (and still the most powerful one that can be used with US GSM carriers).

It's not the same phone as what you're thinking of. International unlocked Galaxy S devices have a resale value closer to the iPhone.

Zuppy - He's selling the GT-i9500. The majority of the S4s you're seeing on Craigslist are carrier-branded handsets. He's selling the international, unlocked, Exynos-octa Galaxy S4. Prior to the Snapdragon 800-based Korean updated model, this was the most powerful phone on the market (and still the most powerful one that can be used with US GSM carriers).

It's not the same phone as what you're thinking of. International unlocked Galaxy S devices have a resale value closer to the iPhone.

Oh wow, I need to get my knowledge up then. Thought it was similar to the S3 branded vs international type thing. That thing is a beast, well best of luck man and sorry for my ignorance.

It doesn't really matter if its the international version because AT&T and other major GSM carrier are able to detect it nowadays. So, the grandfather data plan doesn't work.

Sold for $300...$200+ for a replacement screen...wouldn't it be the same price to just get a new one? See them all the time for $500. Hmm...

Thats what I thought that's why I didn't bite, even though the i9500 model is more. ebay is great for selling broken stuff, I can't understand why people even bother to buy some of the stuff on there.

Is it $200 to replace the screen? Ouch. Maybe someone that owns a repair shop or is a DIY type person thought it was a good deal? They can flip it after being repaired for a profit.

Back