Samsung Galaxy Note!

wtf... when did the US become the bottom of the barrel in terms of new releases... lam0rz
 
Blame our stupid carriers.

AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon all want different variation of the same phone with their own bloatware.
 
So far, all I can find is that this phone is going to AT&T.

I am on Sprint right now with an Evo 4G bought in June 2010 and I added my wife with an Optimus S back in January.

If I decide to bail out of Sprint when this is released, do I have to pay the full ETF fee or is is pro-rated?

Let's say this hits in February and I am 20 months into my Sprint thing (I am or was a Premier member - I think because of my employer, does this affect anything?)

I am not that familiar with changing carriers, I was pre-paid for years and years before I went to Sprint.

As much as the AT&T service seems to be pretty mediocre, I don't really use my phone that much except for voice calls. Most data use is in places with wifi.

Advice?

I would like to stay with Sprint and get either the Note or the Prime, but I don't see either coming to Sprint and I would compromise on a lot of things for the larger screen.
 
Thanks.

Turns out I JUST missed the exit window with Sprint due to the contract change.

Oh well, nowhere to go right now anyway...
 
Thanks.

Turns out I JUST missed the exit window with Sprint due to the contract change.

Oh well, nowhere to go right now anyway...
 
Back
Top