Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just bought the monitor and it's the best monitor that I've ever had. Given my experiences I would highly recomend it.MuDDoG said:I have a question...... when you play games on small res under 1280x1024 do you see these lines on the sides going going from top to bottom?? some thing like this
{{ }} .. and smaller lines going from side to side ........ oh yea and on the side of the monitor does the picture looks worst then in teh middle??? im just asking bc i dont know if my monitor is bad
MuDDoG said:I have a question...... when you play games on small res under 1280x1024 do you see these lines on the sides going going from top to bottom?? some thing like this
{{ }} .. and smaller lines going from side to side ........ oh yea and on the side of the monitor does the picture looks worst then in teh middle??? im just asking bc i dont know if my monitor is bad
Just don't use any of the "weird" resolutions (ie 1280x960, 1152x864, etc..). As posted above, I have been using this monitor for a year now and, in my experience, it is a very good monitor.karmasore said:i know this is an old thread so sorry for pulling it from the depths hehe
but i thought id mention that i'm also having the same problem with my 997DF as qouted above...depending on what colors are on the screen, i can see wavy lines coming from the sides of my monitor towards the middle...it really pisses me off considering ive only had it for about 4 or 5 months. i'm not sure if its my monitor, or my settings...but no matter how much i tweak the monitor, the lines remain...
any clue, guys?