• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung 990 PRO 4TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKD

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
9,821
As the title says I have 4TB Samsung 990 pro up for sale. The drive is not used for everyday operations, it was secodary; I just put some games on it but I never really used it much after. It was purchased april 2025. Since it hasn't been used much so I just wanted to sell it off.

Sold
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top