The 960BF has 4ms faster... but it only has 16.2 colors
and the 970P is $50 (CAD) more expensive and is 6ms and has 16.7 colors
the 960BF disadvantage is the fact that u cant tilt the screen backwards... it just bends forwards.... (hard to explain but upon looking at the image u can tell)...
the 970P has nice design, but the base i heard is TOO bulky....
I like the 950B (which appears to be only on the canadian website).... the design is simple and elegant... but i cant find it being sold anywhere in Canada or in a online store that ships to Canada?!?!?!
http://www.samsung.com/ca/products/monitor/lcd_digital/ls19cibqsbxaa.asp
So which would u recommend?
I want close to perfection, amazing color representation, best response time (althought im not a hardcore gamer).... elegent design, and good price....
thnx in advance!
and the 970P is $50 (CAD) more expensive and is 6ms and has 16.7 colors
the 960BF disadvantage is the fact that u cant tilt the screen backwards... it just bends forwards.... (hard to explain but upon looking at the image u can tell)...
the 970P has nice design, but the base i heard is TOO bulky....
I like the 950B (which appears to be only on the canadian website).... the design is simple and elegant... but i cant find it being sold anywhere in Canada or in a online store that ships to Canada?!?!?!
http://www.samsung.com/ca/products/monitor/lcd_digital/ls19cibqsbxaa.asp
So which would u recommend?
I want close to perfection, amazing color representation, best response time (althought im not a hardcore gamer).... elegent design, and good price....
thnx in advance!