Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What motherboard are you using?I have a 980TI Gigbyte G1 and it keeps my 950 PRO cool. Due to the fan design. I can F@H with OV/OC and run benhmark tests on the 950 PRO and it is still 10-20C below throttle temp
Perhaps the people on desktop motherboards having problems with M.2 throttling can just stick a PCI slot cooler above it...?
ASRock Extreme 6 IIRC Z97What motherboard are you using?
what temperature difference did you notice when using those?i have my pair in these
Amazon.com: Angelbird PX1 PCIe x4 adapter for PCIe M.2 SSDs: Computers & Accessories
debating returning one of them though incase i need the slot for tri-sli in the future.
I wanna see that HP RAID card.....what temperature difference did you notice when using those?