Samsung 9 series TA950

larkin

Gawd
Joined
Oct 24, 2005
Messages
907
Is this a contender for best 27" gaming display?
samsung11.JPG.jpeg

http://vr-zone.com/articles/samsung...nitor-review-as-good-as-it-looks/13751-1.html
 
I bought the monitor version since I didn't want the tv tuner version thats in the linked review above. It's been a great monitor and extremely happy with it. 120hz for FPS gaming is awesome and I'll never go back to 60hz. You do see some pixelation being a 27" at 1920x1080 but it doesn't bother me, games look great. I have used the 3D and it is nice, but I mainly bought it for the 120hz for FPS 2D gaming. It's pricey and some hate the way it looks cause of the stand. If you don't like the stand Samsung offers another model with a more traditional look however that one doesn't include the DVI port, its only display port.

there is a whole thread on this monitor:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1608858
 
Ah okay, didn't get that it was the same panel with just some TV features thrown in. Thanks
 
Yea if you do get it buy the one without the tv tuner, it will have reduced lag input and its cheaper. NCX has a review on the monitor as well, he can probably chime in about it.
 
Back
Top