Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SATA III ebay $19.99 Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Details about SanDisk X300 512GB 2.5Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SD7SB7S-512G S1
I found this one, purchased it, then google it. found this post in here about a different san disk for about the same price. mine is from Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom. whereas the pro from usa. I got my ebay confirmation and paypal email stating payment made. ebay seller info states
Based in United Kingdom, sweetsolutions147 has been an eBay member since Nov 28, 2005. so hopefully its not a major hack because of the price and various sellers .

I dunno. He was selling gardening gloves and used XBOX games and now he just randomly happened upon a pallet of solid state drives? We'll see, I bought a bunch, but my expectations are to receive a cancelled transaction notice in 3..2..1..

i almost did this, i'm glad i kept reading.. haha. Has anyone even got a tracking number or anything yet?

Try as I might. Paypal wont let me order. Just says transaction refused with a long error string. Guess its not meant to be.

Looks like he has several new listings which are all for the same $18.99 price.

Not going to even bother with the whole process.

ChedWick. Same thing. I couldn't even log into paypal. Now I can log into paypal, im going to try the deal. worst case is I get a refund.

EDIT: Still getting the errors. Looks like it wasn't meant to be.

Ordered 2 512GBs just for a cheap thrill. I can afford to have $40 floating around.

Not going to buy fucking 10+ like some of you madmen, though.

This looks extremely fraudulent. I'm guessing someone is trying to get in, and get out before they get caught using stolen eBay accounts.

Its probably fraud but for 20 bucks that you will get back if it is seems worth the gamble to me.

Not even curious at that price of admission, someone's account seems to have gotten hijacked. No feedback on any drive sales yet. Go spend your $$ on cheap liquor and hookers instead. :LOL:

Just got the expected "compromised account" email. Oh well, it's not like we didn't know it was coming.

Was fun while it lasted. We don't need to do anything right, this was automatically cancelled?

just got it too lol. paypal refunded since they didn't "claim" it yet.

*Edit* If you paid through Paypal just go and look at "Recent/Pending" transactions. You can request cancellation there.

just got it too lol. paypal refunded since they didn't "claim" it yet.

*Edit* If you paid through Paypal just go and look at "Recent/Pending" transactions. You can request cancellation there.
Thanks, that took care of it!

I was really hoping. When the Jet.com deal for X99 came across, I thought it was bogus and missed out. Thought I'd try this one out. Oh well.

A very nice bait.

I´ll be watching this unfold. If this was the 512gb version i would jump in.

It's not even bait. It's literally just people giving him money. Knowingly.....

He made almost $3000....for the sake of lulz. Millenials............

It's not even bait. It's literally just people giving him money. Knowingly.....

He made almost $3000....for the sake of lulz. Millenials............
He didn't make anything. If they aren't shipped paypal will just remove the funds from his account. If he has already withdrawn it will go to collections. Why not take the chance it is real? Someone was selling 950 pro almost $100 cheaper than retail about a month ago and all orders went through.

LOL, I really never expected anything, and with eBay's ironclad buyer protection there really is zero risk. I really don't know why people even risk selling anything on eBay anymore.

i showed up late to the show, i probably wouldve ordered 5 as well. oh well atleast know i dont feel like i missed out on something

So I totally forgot to cancel the charge via paypal until late last night and when I finally did, the payment had already finished transferring lol Called Paypal first thing this morning and they're taking care of it.

I do find it funny that it's marked as "shipped" but I'm guessing so that it gives the scammer more time to collect the money before 'customers' get wise?

He didn't make anything. If they aren't shipped paypal will just remove the funds from his account. If he has already withdrawn it will go to collections. Why not take the chance it is real? Someone was selling 950 pro almost $100 cheaper than retail about a month ago and all orders went through.

Well, the owner of the account didn't get anything... If someone else was using it and withdrew the money they might have made a pretty penny.

Whelp..... my CapOne card that I used through Paypal is now listed as Account Restricted, which they apparently do if you make fraudulent international purchases.

Whelp..... my CapOne card that I used through Paypal is now listed as Account Restricted, which they apparently do if you make fraudulent international purchases.

Wow, for simply trying to purchase something from eBay, that's crazy.

Wow, for simply trying to purchase something from eBay, that's crazy.
That's perfectly reasonable for Cap One to do that. They don't see Ebay, they see "random foreign company xx dollars" as the info is sent through the CC processor. As far as Cap One knows, someone took his number and began using it fraudulently. They can't just assume it was the cardholder for anything like that they see remotely suspicious. If they did, they would never freeze a card for suspicious activity and fraud could go unnoticed.

All he has to do is call cap one and tell them he initiated the transactions and they will remove the hold.

Sent the seller the request for my money back and it was returned to my PayPal account two days later. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back