Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SATA III ebay $19.99 Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for 5. If I don't get them then I guess I get a refund. If I get them then I have 5 more drives.

A very nice bait.

I´ll be watching this unfold. If this was the 512gb version i would jump in.

Still plenty available for sale (y). He must have really gotten a good bulk purchase price.

I'd go for the 512 sandisk if I needed one. Wtf are you guys doing with the drives who are ordering 10? Resale?

Get ready for the standard eBay e-mail "Your recent eBay transaction may be from a compromised account"

In for two, why not... Last time something like this came up, I bit and actually got the items.

In for 2 of both (aka in for 2 cancelation emails). Worst case scenario I get my money back from eBay.

WTF kind of prank is this? I'll gamble $40 on two 512 drives and see what happens. I don't have a use for more than that as I already have spare SSDs laying around as it is. Either way, thanks for posting!

WTF kind of prank is this? I'll gamble $40 on two 512 drives and see what happens. I don't have a use for more than that as I already have spare SSDs laying around as it is. Either way, thanks for posting!
In for 2 512s too :D

just bit on 10 of the 512 sandisks for work, Lol

here we come budget SAN

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is (why PayPal has great consumer protection).

In for 4 PRO's, 2 of the 512GB Sandisks, and 2 4TB WD Reds. We'll see...

Ohhhhhh Reds too, in for a few of those too!

Now, anybody have a good price on a NAS 4+ bay enclosure? o_O

Why do I get the feeling Fedex is going to be moving a bunch of rocks around the country here shortly.

When you click on the account it says Item Location UK. But on the Samsung auction page it says the location is in New York.

The Samsungs are sold out. I bought one of the SanDisk X300s. I do not think these will ship but I have been wrong before.

upload_2016-4-11_11-25-49.png

you guys are going to get an empty plastic case.

Nah, hacked account. All of that user's recent seller feedback is for stuff like gardening gloves and tools. They ain't gon' get nothin'.

you guys are going to get an empty plastic case.

Probably, but it's not like we won't get out money back if that happens. Listing clearly states you're buying an actual SSD. Anything we get outside of that falls under eBay buyer protection. We're basically gambling with house money on these.

Nah, hacked account. All of that user's recent seller feedback is for stuff like gardening gloves and tools. They ain't gon' get nothin'.
LOL you're so right, just checked his feedback. He sold a few XBOX games, but mostly gardening gloves and pruning shears LOLLLLLLLL

but i still tried to buy 15 SSDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back