Samsung 840 EVO 1TB $509.15 at Newegg

Sufu

[H]ard|Gawd
Bit on it again. Like $80 off the 1TB SSD, really good deal.

AFD

2[H]4U
Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code BTEWXVM25

Targeted promo.

Geez. So glad they don't want to sell me a $600 drive. :rolleyes:

I really hate Newegg :mad:

AFD

2[H]4U
But they do want to sell you a $600 drive.

Just not a $509 one :p.

Lol, true. But now I absolutely refuse to spend more than $500 for the Evo 1TB, since that's what they can obviously sell them at.

Whether or not those asshats actually want my money is another story :D

peanuthead

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a code if someone wants me to order them one. If I've dealt with you in the past then you will get preferential treatment. I'd love to have a 1TB drive but just not able to justify it.

AFD

2[H]4U
I have a code if someone wants me to order them one. If I've dealt with you in the past then you will get preferential treatment. I'd love to have a 1TB drive but just not able to justify it.

I'll wait it out for another month or so, but thanks for the offer, that's awfully nice of you! :)

peanuthead

Supreme [H]ardness
If I had someone who has done business with me and someone who hasn't, then the one who has would get first dibs.

AFD

2[H]4U
First dibs on...?

First dibs on "preferential treatment".. you know, VIP, champagne, party girls :D

I think since he can only use the promo code once, then he would offer to help out a person he's dealt with in the past, before helping someone he's never dealt with.

peanuthead

Supreme [H]ardness
First dibs on "preferential treatment".. you know, VIP, champagne, party girls :D

I think since he can only use the promo code once, then he would offer to help out a person he's dealt with in the past, before helping someone he's never dealt with.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was saying. Thought it was clear but guess not...:rolleyes:

Alai

2[H]4U
Clearly the people in this thread have a cleaner mind than Fooshnik and I. LOL!