Samsung - 77” Class S89C OLED 4K $1799.99 @ Best Buy

Get it while it still available. They are clearing out this TV for $1650 ATM! You might be able to even score a open box for as little as $1350.

Dang, this is pretty tempting to replace my 65" B9 OLED with. It crucially has 4x HDMI 2.1 ports (annoying how many TVs don't make all ports 2.1) and VRR up to 144Hz and also 120Hz for consoles.

RTINGS scores it pretty high as well with no real complaints: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/s89c-oled

Not a bad deal but I purchased a Sony OLED 77" BRAVIA XR A80L for the same price (refurbished) from MicroCenter over a month ago. Might be worth looking into. From everything that I've read on AVS and Reddit forums Samsung colors are over saturated.

I popped on this at 1699 during the last sale. This tv is amazing. My gf has a LG C3 and even she agrees this is just a better looking tv. Most if not all AVS forum users tend to rely on Rtings.com for in-depth reviews and its pretty clear that the s89c edge out both the sony and LG tv's.

I got this a few months ago at this deal price! Amazing amazing deal you will not regret it.
I finally pulled the trigger on it. I backed out the last time it was for $1800. Gets delivered next week. It is going to replace my 65" c9.

Last edited:
Back