freakycody
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2003
- Messages
- 924
I see they are 269.99 at my best buy, and if i can get circuit city to price match, i will get the $80 in mail in rebates. So price comes down to 189.99 before taxes and after mail in rebates. Now my question, is this a good lcd monitor, it will be replacing my 19 inch crt, will going down those 2 inches be a big deal, and will it look worse than my crt?? Here are the stats linky I just want to know if it will be a good gaming lcd (FPS games) and if anyone has any expereince with it. It will be used on my system below. But i do not want to suck if i upgrade my pc (faster proc, pci-express etc) basically will ti work excellent on the latest PCs (do not want it to be a a limiting factor). So is this worth getting?? Thanks for any info.
I am a poor college student and will only buy this if it is worth the cash. Just like the idea that it will free up a lot of desk space, but i need it to preform also.
I am a poor college student and will only buy this if it is worth the cash. Just like the idea that it will free up a lot of desk space, but i need it to preform also.