• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung 710T from Dell Canada?

WickedWeasel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
444
Did anyone manage to buy a Samsung 710T from Dell Canada?

It is not listed on the Dell Web site.

I also did not see the 710T at the stores.

Will a Dell rep. get you one from the US site?

Is there any other internet based retailer that will give you a refund with no questions asked like dell?

I don't want to be stuck with backlighting issues, screen door effect, or stuck/dead pixels and not be able to return it.
 
I have the same problem, but with sony. I want to get the HS94P, but they don't seem to sell it in Canada :(
 
Dell has just delayed my shipment of the 710T to the 30th of this month. I ordered on the 9th. Now I got a good deal so I may sit it through, since I have not ordered my video card yet. So even if you order from From within the USA you can expect some delays.

On a side note I noticed that some of the promotions have ended.
 
WickedWeasel said:
Did anyone manage to buy a Samsung 710T from Dell Canada?

It is not listed on the Dell Web site.

I also did not see the 710T at the stores.

Will a Dell rep. get you one from the US site?

Is there any other internet based retailer that will give you a refund with no questions asked like dell?

I don't want to be stuck with backlighting issues, screen door effect, or stuck/dead pixels and not be able to return it.

www.pricenetwork.ca
www.bbf.ca

The 710t goes for around 630-650$CDN, also monitoring the prices. Reports have said that prices should fall ~20% due to low demand/high supply, but I haven't seen it happen yet.
 
Back
Top