Samsung 710T being sold on Newegg.com

I read alot of what has been posted about the 710T here, and I am seriously considering purchasing one. I was also looking at that particular one on NewEgg. Do you think it is safe to purchase it from NewEgg despite the poor return policy?

strid3r said:
Agreed. Ordered two LCDs from them before and they are great.

I just looked at their return policy, it looks great. If anyone knows if they will replace it for just one dead pixel that would be great to know.

I also noticed that it is around $28 more there but I think it is worth it to get the comfort of being able to send it back.

nerdawg4 said:
I read alot of what has been posted about the 710T here, and I am seriously considering purchasing one. I was also looking at that particular one on NewEgg. Do you think it is safe to purchase it from NewEgg despite the poor return policy?

Well I ordered from Dell and had no issues. The monitors all come from Samsung, so whether or get dead pixels or not doesn't have to do with the company. I think Monitors Direct charges a bit more, but whatever.

Excelsior said:
Well I ordered from Dell and had no issues. The monitors all come from Samsung, so whether or get dead pixels or not doesn't have to do with the company. I think Monitors Direct charges a bit more, but whatever.

I think they mean I should order from there because their return policy is far superior to NewEgg's on this item. Meaning that it is easier to get my money back or a replacement if I have a problem or don't like the monitor.

nerdawg4 said:
I think they mean I should order from there because their return policy is far superior to NewEgg's on this item. Meaning that it is easier to get my money back or a replacement if I have a problem or don't like the monitor.

Right.

Samsung alone offers a very good RMA policy, so consider that. You may want to just look for the cheapest price.

Back