• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung 700D brightness question

JeroenD

n00b
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
58
I have a questin regarding the Samsung 700D, it probably applies to other monitors aswell.

For example I have the brightness around 20/25 in desktop mode. In most games I can up the brightness but for example in League of Legends I can't and then 20brightness is to low.

Is there any good program that can lower brightness when starting a certain game?
 
Back
Top