• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung 46B640 vs 650

stonedwaldo420

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
505
Going to get a 46in LCD and really like what I have seen from Samsung. The only difference i noticed between the 640 and 650 is the contrast ratio, and I wasn't able to notice it in BB.
Aside from the bluish blacks, anything wrong with these sets?

Also, should I be considering anything else? Anyone else have a favorite 46incher to recommend?

BTW, found a 10% off coupon for BB and figure I will use it for this! It's online so I can post a link of people don't already know about it.
 
Back
Top