enlightenedby42
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Jan 19, 2005
- Messages
- 4,412
Firstly my apologies mods if this is the wrong forum for televisions.
I'm sure the news isn't good, but I have an almost 3 year old Samsung 30" HiDef CRT. Was watching a movie last night, worked fine, turned it off and went to bed.
Got up this morning and found that the light indicating it is in standby mode was not on and the power switch doesn't work. Have tried plugs and things of course. My question is anybody have any idea if this might be a simple fuse or switch or something or is this likely a catastrophic failure that will be cost prohibitive to fix?
I'm sure the news isn't good, but I have an almost 3 year old Samsung 30" HiDef CRT. Was watching a movie last night, worked fine, turned it off and went to bed.
Got up this morning and found that the light indicating it is in standby mode was not on and the power switch doesn't work. Have tried plugs and things of course. My question is anybody have any idea if this might be a simple fuse or switch or something or is this likely a catastrophic failure that will be cost prohibitive to fix?