Jan 23, 2007 #1 K krislim n00b Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 17 i wanted to know if the samsung 244t is hdcp ready? couple sites say they are some sites dont mention it at all please help
i wanted to know if the samsung 244t is hdcp ready? couple sites say they are some sites dont mention it at all please help
Jan 23, 2007 #2 H HardwareGuru Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 5, 2007 Messages 4,772 It suppose to support HDCP.
Jan 23, 2007 #3 K krislim n00b Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 17 can anybody please make sure 100 percent? because my ps3 dosent work on this monitor for some reason i got the cable that connects hdmi to my ps3 and dvi to my monitor but i cant get it to work please help?
can anybody please make sure 100 percent? because my ps3 dosent work on this monitor for some reason i got the cable that connects hdmi to my ps3 and dvi to my monitor but i cant get it to work please help?
Jan 24, 2007 #4 Y yoshi9784 Limp Gawd Joined Sep 7, 2004 Messages 138 I am 100% sure the 244t supports HDCP. I use and HDMI to DVI cable to hook up my ps3 and it works 100%. I use this cable: sold at TigerDirect http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...NoMapp=0&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEBLET02L sold at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Cable-6FT-HDm...s_1/104-1479246-2028702?ie=UTF8&s=electronics As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I am 100% sure the 244t supports HDCP. I use and HDMI to DVI cable to hook up my ps3 and it works 100%. I use this cable: sold at TigerDirect http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...NoMapp=0&CMP=EMC-TIGEREMAIL&SRCCODE=WEBLET02L sold at Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Cable-6FT-HDm...s_1/104-1479246-2028702?ie=UTF8&s=electronics