• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung 2443bwx

montana

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
118
I did a search and nothing came up on this new Samsung 24 inch. Looks pretty nice for the money. Any user experience?
 
because it's a 2343bwx. I'm typing on it now.... Ive had many top of the line LCD's going back to the SGI-1600SW and also have the DELL 3007-HC as well.

Now - I'm sure the purists will pound me for this... BUT.... This $245 monitor image quality compares to the $1300 dell. Period. It's by far one of the best panel images I've ever seen.

I don't do games - so I can't comment on it from that perspective, but for a desktop monitor.. OMFG.. There is nothing that compares. Period.
 
I am interested in this monitor but the whole lack of hieght adjustment just bugs me. I still think all 24's should have hieght adjustment.
 
Yah, I like height adjust ment also. Too bad Costco doesn't carry the 2443BW model that has height adjustment.
 
Back
Top