• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Samsung 243T anyone?

danks

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
241
Have yet to see this monitor or find many reviews on it but it looks pretty nice. I'm selling my 213T to a friend and quickly need a new monitor... its either the 243T, the hp L2335, or dell 2405. dell looks nice but scared to get one with all the leakage and dead pixel issues... had my 213T for a little over a a year now and its been great... not the best for games though so I was hoping to fix that with my next monitor. any advice?
 
danks said:
Have yet to see this monitor or find many reviews on it but it looks pretty nice. I'm selling my 213T to a friend and quickly need a new monitor... its either the 243T, the hp L2335, or dell 2405. dell looks nice but scared to get one with all the leakage and dead pixel issues... had my 213T for a little over a a year now and its been great... not the best for games though so I was hoping to fix that with my next monitor. any advice?

I just got my 2405FPW its awesome I was worried about backlight issues/dead pixels also. NO blackight issue. But I do have a red stuck pixel right in the middle. (Dell will send me a replacement once I give them a call on monday) Other then that I love this monitor!!! I play Ut2004/CSS. NO complaints.. just beautiful..! :D
 
i actually just got to see the 243T when I went up to compusa for some media. nice panel but I noticed some ghosting. they quoted a 25ms but it seems a bit higher. the dell and the hp are looking more attractive now.
 
I had it and returned within a few days. If you never play video or games then it's okay, otherwise the ghosting is terrible.

despite what people here say, I see a bit of ghosting on the new 2405, which has half the response time. Some call it motion blur, but whatever you want to call it, the fact is I see artifacts when I play dvd or games that I don't see on faster LCDs and CRTs. YMMV.
 
Back
Top