• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

samsung 193v opinions please

SOKHAR

Gawd
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
631
hi guys I need some help I dont know alot about LCD's and I am thinking of getting this one but dont know anything when it comes to LCD's specs

so help me out please even if you have not tried it just give me your opinion on the specs

I will be using the monitor for gamming and alot of photoshop


thanks

here are the specs



Samsung 193v
 
Back
Top