I am so upset right now...
I just opened my new Samsung 173P+
and i saw this piece of paper in the box that said ZERO BRIGHT DOT WARRANTY!
So i was confident and happy that everything would be ok...
so i hook it up, and find out that yes there is a dead/stuck pixel...
I did a fullscreen (red/blue/green/white/black) color test, and found out that there is infact ONE dark pixel which under the colors of GREEN and WHITE doesnt work...
its located at the center, but is alittle towards the upper left hand side.
When i checked the warranty more carefully... i saw this:
172x,173p, 173p+ (Bright Dot = 0) (Dark Dot = 5)
193p, 193p+ (Bright Dot = 0) (Dark Dot = 7)
So that means for they wont replace dark dots, and upto 5 dark pixels on my lcd is normal... but i am so upset that i cant even think clearly... what u guys think?
I just opened my new Samsung 173P+
and i saw this piece of paper in the box that said ZERO BRIGHT DOT WARRANTY!
So i was confident and happy that everything would be ok...
so i hook it up, and find out that yes there is a dead/stuck pixel...
I did a fullscreen (red/blue/green/white/black) color test, and found out that there is infact ONE dark pixel which under the colors of GREEN and WHITE doesnt work...
its located at the center, but is alittle towards the upper left hand side.
When i checked the warranty more carefully... i saw this:
172x,173p, 173p+ (Bright Dot = 0) (Dark Dot = 5)
193p, 193p+ (Bright Dot = 0) (Dark Dot = 7)
So that means for they wont replace dark dots, and upto 5 dark pixels on my lcd is normal... but i am so upset that i cant even think clearly... what u guys think?