Oct 28, 2005 #1 J jubei Limp Gawd Joined Aug 4, 2004 Messages 466 The specs say that it has a max 75hz refresh rate, but when I click the "show modes that this product can use" box in the display menu, it only shows 60. Would it be safe to uncheck that box and run it at 75?
The specs say that it has a max 75hz refresh rate, but when I click the "show modes that this product can use" box in the display menu, it only shows 60. Would it be safe to uncheck that box and run it at 75?
Oct 28, 2005 #2 B Budwise [H]ard|Gawd Joined Dec 7, 2004 Messages 1,834 yes, would be fine. I have that monitor and it runs 75 no problems.
Oct 29, 2005 #4 N N_Raged Limp Gawd Joined Jul 8, 2004 Messages 446 Just to be safe, try updating those monitor drivers (if you havent already) to see if you can get those extra refresh rate presets.
Just to be safe, try updating those monitor drivers (if you havent already) to see if you can get those extra refresh rate presets.