Same display on all outs? Radeon 9200

fretbuzz

n00b
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
3
Win XP, SP2
Radeon 9200
Omega Drivers v3.8.252

Hi there. I have a Radeon 9200 with VGA, DVI and S-Video outs. I am currently using Omega drivers for the card. I am:

1) Looking for a way to enable all outs at the same time. (ie. If I choose 2 monitor out, S-Video doesn't work. If I choose S-Video, then second monitor doesn't work).

2) Also looking for a way to have all outs display the same display at the same time. In other words I do not want to "extend my desktop to this monitor" as it describes in display properties - I want to have each display display the same desktop.

I can use the application Ultra Monitor to "mirror" both displays on another monitor, but that sometimes causes lockups and jittery display. Any better solution for both questions?

Thanks for any help!
 
Back
Top