• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Saitek keyboard with blue LED

OpTioN

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
272
I am trying to sell this keyboard I got from a friend I just can't stand not having any WMP buttons.

Heres a picture of the keyboard
saitek.jpg


NOTE: it does NOT come with the keypad on the left. Just the keyboard.


$18 via paypal for the keyboard. I would like to keep this Canada only. PM me!


This keyboard is NOT the saitek eclipse 2 I was selling.
 
how long was the keyboard used? Is the paint wearing off the keys yet? Thanks
 
Back
Top