• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Saitek Eclipse keyboard paint wears off?

Seizure Explosion

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 16, 2005
Messages
116
I've been hearing that the paint job on the keys of the saitek eclipse keyboard rubs off after a few months of use. Is this true? If so, has there been a newer model since that ends this problem, or is there a way to prevent it?
 
I have been using my Eclipse since they came out (six months?) with no wear noticable. I use it every day. It is the best keyboard I have ever used.
 
setscrew said:
I have been using my Eclipse since they came out (six months?) with no wear noticable. I use it every day. It is the best keyboard I have ever used.

Same here. No problems, use it many hours each day. Best keyboard ever :D
 
Back
Top