Saints Row Gat Out of Hell: The Musical

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
This week, the guys over at Deep Silver USA released yet another teaser trailer for the upcoming release of Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell, but this one has a bit of a twist: it’s a musical. The developers have put out so many trailers, you have to wonder what’s left in the total game. :eek:

I haven't heard anything about this game until this trailer. What...the...?

Uhhhhh......jesus this will be the one to fuck up the franchise I think.

For fucks sake.... I really want to buy it day one ... but I know the price will drop so quick it'd seem like I spent way more than I should.

Whats up with the end of the trailer? It shows XBone, PS4, and then PC as a tiny icon at the bottom like fine print... The PC platform sells about double the XBone or PS4 despite how hard it seems that marketing tries to prevent it.

I love it when developers seem to have fun making their games. It means the game might just be fun. Also I had to show this to my niece and tell her it's a new barbie movie. It looks and sounds just like a Barbie DVD movie. She almost believed me until she started asking questions about Satan. Also the singing is better then the stuff in those Barbie DVDs too. I still laughed.

I don't know man, Jezebel is a little pitchy.

Yeah, I'm buying this. Who cares if they put out every cut scene, games are about game-play.

These guys are on some serious drugs. I like musicals but only the ones from the 1930's up until the Sound of Music. The golden era of PC gaming.

Back