Saigumi's FS/FT - Computer, Anime, Toys, and Other Stuff

jgoewert

[H]ard|Gawd
I haven't lost my job, gotten divorced, or require extensive medical service, but that doesn't mean I can have a kick ass FS/FT thread. Well, I did buy this car.

Rules:
* Prices don't include shipping. FedEx is my preferred shipper. If you want to calculate shipping my zipcode is 63125.
* I accept CC Paypal and don't mind taking the hit (even though it's a forum rule). Your security is as important to me as my own.
* Pictures are available upon request.
* Everything in life is negotiable.
* When shipping to Canada, I will not modify the manifest or send it as a gift. If you don't like your import taxes, let your government know. I won't commit fraud on your behalf.
* Pay first, ship second. If it's a trade and you have more positives than me, I will ship first.
* My non-free email is saigumiATsaigumiDOTnet
* My heatware is jgoewert

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Updated 12/28/04 AM - Added Zip drive, removed sold games, marked BEFSR41 as on hold
Updated 12/27/04 - First Post

Looking For:
If you want to offer a trade, this is what I want.
* 250 Gig HDs, 7200 RPM, PATA or SATA (Worth around $100 to me as I only buy them when they are $100 w/o rebate)
* XBox - Unmodded, never been on LIVE, and in good working condition. I don't care about controllers other cables. (Worth around $100 to me)

Highlight Cliffnotes:
Geforce 5700 LE - PNY brand (new, still sealed in box) - $80

For Sale/Trade:

* Console Games *

All games are in playable (if not better) condition with box and manual unless noted. Almost all have only been owned by me and only the one's I bought used are in any sort of worn condition.

--- $5 Stack ---

-- $10 Stack ---

-- $15 Stack ---

-- $20 Stack ---

* PC Parts Bin *

--- Low Tech ---
Power Cables - $2/each (Picture)
IDE Cables - $0.50/each (Picture)
Uh... yeah... Cables (tell me what you are looking for) - $1 to $5/each (Picture)

-- High Tech ---
Geforce 5700 LE - PNY brand (new, still sealed in box) - $80 (Picture)
EZXS55W Linksys 5-Port Switch (new, still sealed in box) - $20 (Picture)
*on hold* BEFSR41 Linksys Router + Power Cable - $15 (Picture)
WAP11 Linksys 802.11B Router + Power Cable - $15 (Picture)
SI SataLink (PATA to SATA converter) - $10/piece (Picture)
USB Zip Drive + 10 Disks - $40

* Other Stuff *

All toys are Never Removed From Box (NRFB for you Dexter's Labbers).
All anime is gently used and is completely playable. My usual rule of thumb is $10 for each DVD, unless it's one of those special sets.

---- Anime -----
Lain (4 Disks) - $40

----- Toys -----
Lord of the Rings: ROTK Standee (The standup thing that most video game stores had. The box is still sealed.) - $50 (Picture)

-- Ownership ---
Navi III - $100
This one deserves a little bit more of a comment. I am selling the ownership of all code + content and control of licensing of Navi III to you. Navi III is a plugin for Asheron's Call written in Visual Basic using the Decal system that quite a few people use. Currently, most licenses are distributed via the MIT license. There are a few that aren't. You would become the full owner of it all. You could strike my name from every single bit of the work and call it your own.

/// sold stuff \\\
This stuff is gone (but might return if the buyer falls through).
Dark Cloud
Halflife
Orphen
Silpheed
The Bouncer
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo

BEFSR41 Linksys Router + Power Cable - $15

I'll take it. I'll get back with you Saturday when I get back in town from the holidays. If you could hold it for me that would be awsome.

It's on hold for you.

Hopefully a big add-on of stuff tonight including some Voodoo's, miscellenous PCI cards, more anime, toys, and computer books (C++,VB,HTML Stuff) as The Grand Sort commences again.

Been six hours.. made an update while at work.

There is a big stack of stuff, mostly PC parts, memory, and chips from ages past. Lots of simms and dimms from sizes of 1 MB to 64 MB, some slot 1 processors and motherboards. If you are looking for something from the 1990-2000 timeframe, let me know and I'll catalog those first.

Back