Safe mode insanity -- please help quickly

socK

Supreme [H]ardness
On the quest to update drivers, something awful happened apparently. Everythings going acording to plan, boot into safemode to run driver cleaner... then my computer reboots. Now it restarts every time I get to the login screen. No worries, repair install! I cant fucking get it out of safe mode. Yes i've tried hitting f5, telling it to boot normally, not happening. Still safe mode. I cant finish the install in safe mode, and need to get out of it. I dont want to completely reformat, I really need some things there. How the christ can I possibly fix this?

Might try F8 or something like that. If I remember right that brings up a boot options should give like 4 options. One of them should be normal. Dont quote me I might be wrong but its worth a shot.

Here was the problem. Computer rebooted, and somehow ended up in safe mode? I couldnt get it out of safemode cause it would just instantly restart the second I clicked a user. Repair install wouldnt work because computer would end up in safe mode again.

Needless to say I just said fuck it and just reformated. Goodbye files, I will miss thee. :(

Back