• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Sabertooth Z77 Onboard Audio Issue

Boneyards

n00b
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
2
I have a Sabertooth Z77 mobo and I'm trying to use the onboard audio. I installed the driver from ASUS on Windows 8. When I'm using the ASUS driver program to test the sound, every speaker works individually fine. However, when I try to watch videos on vlc, there's no sound. There's also no sound when I play any videos on chrome, and no sound when I play netflix on Internet explorer. There IS sound when I play videos on Firefox and Internet Explorer. When I plug my head phones into the front jack, the sound always works. I've reinstalled the drivers to no avail. I do have my graphics card hooked up to my monitor via HDMI, but I've gone into the nvidia drivers and disabled the HDMI sound to my monitor through there. Any suggestions? I'm a bit lost here.
 
Back
Top