Sabertooth P67 not at New Egg Anymore

Paragon54

Limp Gawd
It appears that the Sabertooth P67 motherboard is not in New Egg's list of P67 boards any more. The are a number of other boards that are out of stock and still showing in the list. Anyone have any ideas what's up?

I sure hope so! I find it strange that it would be on their site for 1+ weeks both in stock and out of stock and then suddenly disappear.

happy i got one sunday before they went OOS :D a nice beautiful board i think :D

Why not order from ++++.com they ll pricematch it for you too :) good customer service too. If they dont show in stock (at ++++) you can get in maybe2-5 days-thats how I got mine about a week back

I'm about to sound like a huge noob but what is ++++.com and how does one get to the website?

Amazon has it in stock if you're looking to buy. Use the commission links as it will help out [H]. No point in adverstising other sites if it doesn't benefit here.

Amazon has been OOS for a while now. They are selling it via 3rd party sellers who are charging premiums. Amazon says they'll ship your board in 2-4 weeks if you order from them.

Back