s939 system parting out

jakescakes

Limp Gawd
PENDING SALE for it all, till further notice

here's whats available from the 939 system for now, might add some stuff

AMD X2 Dual Core 4400+ 2.2ghz with AMD heatsink/fan $85 shipped
DSC01405.jpg

2GB (2x 1GB sticks) Corsair Value PC3200 comes with removable copper heatspreaders $85 shipped
DSC01397.jpg

Asus A8N-SLi Premium Motherboard $105 shipped
DSC01393.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

Thermalright XP-90 heatsink with fan $16 shipped
DSC01398.jpg

Everything is in very good working condition, also never overclocked, but items are sold as-is

-Accepting Paypal verified

that would be "Dead on Arrival"

say you sell the item, ship it, and when the buyer gets the product it's dead/not working/not working for the buyer's setup. usually a good seller will refund the money, and the buyer would ship the item back, as it is of no use to the buyer in it's condition. usually this guarantee is only good for ~24 hours after receiving the package, or until the buyer can test it. communication is the key to any good transaction, however, and sometimes there just isn't time to test a product out within one day of receiving.

free bump, and nice stuff

that would be "Dead on Arrival"

say you sell the item, ship it, and when the buyer gets the product it's dead/not working/not working for the buyer's setup. usually a good seller will refund the money, and the buyer would ship the item back, as it is of no use to the buyer in it's condition.

free bump, and nice stuff

I knew what it meant I was just asking the same question. Sorry, for not clarifying . Tired.:(

I knew what it meant I was just asking the same question. Sorry, for not clarifying . Tired.:(

lol, my mistake, i was just trying to be helpful, some people really don't know about this internet slang that's going around ;)

Back