Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Can you please post pictures of your monitor on with an all black image. I'd like to see black quality and any potential bleeding issues with this monitor.
I *think* they guarantee 90% uniformity, so if you should buy one and it's bad, you can get it replaced anyway.
(don't take my word for it though, just what i remember reading when it was released).
I've heard this as well, and I know I can always return and such, just would like to avoid that hassle if I can get some experiences from current owners.
TFT central has such an image. By the way what you're asking for will not be consistent user to user. PLS and IPS glow will be present on all glossy and semi glossy screens, or most of them. It isn't the same as bleed though.
By the way, where are you buying? Are you in the states? Amazon.com just raised their price up to 1199.99. It was 919.99$ last week. Not sure what's up with the wild price fluctuations on that monitor..