• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

S27A950D no longer made?

Weenis

I said WEENIS, not...
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
4,807
So I realized I abhor AG coating so I didn't want to chance the coating on the Asus VG278HE (Currently on a ZR30w, and generally dislike AG and love glossy screens). I'd settled on the S27A950D but then I went to newegg/amazon and pretty much noticed it's not available? Newegg says its discontinued and only shady places and amazon (via tigerdirect) sell it..

I'm wondering if its being replaced with a new model? Is it worth 600$ from TD? I've heard in the past TD has a bad rap for selling refurbs as new.
 
You'd have to be nuts to pay $600 for a TN panel of any kind, especially a large one.
 
I bought the S27A950D as a refurb on amazon for around 440 dollars about 2 weeks ago. See if you can find a better deal elsewhere. I was confused as well seeing as it's no longer in production. It must have JUST stopped being produced.
 
I had one warranty replaced a few months ago and they didn't have any new ones in stock so they stopped a while back.
 
Back
Top