• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

S2 Is Lenses

TooncesLives

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2005
Messages
188
Can anyone recommend a lens kit for me to use with my Canon S2 IS? I see that there a many different options, and I'd like to get some opinions on what to buy, and where to buy. I'm most interested in the wide angle lens and the 2x telephoto lens. Also, if I had them on my camera, would it diminish the quality of my pics, or make regular point and shoot pics not as crisp? I would like to put it on and leave it on, but I want to make sure that I will still be able to take quality everyday pics. I guess I'm also wondering if the 2x lens really increases the optical zoom from 12x to 24x, or if it means something else (I'm a noob with photography...this is my first real camera). Thanks!
 
Back
Top