• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

S-Video to RCA

shadowsz14

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
90
I bought a PS2 and I bought a small TV with it. I don't like the output from the RCA cable. Would I gain anything in picture quality if I connect the PS2 S-Video cable, to an S-Video to RCA cable, and then plug it to my TV RCA? I also have a cable input on the back of the TV (Which I know nothing about). Would the picture improve if I connected something to it?

Any help would be great
 
Back
Top