• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

S-Video stop working..

chizu

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
233
Hi, for some odd reason my s video stop working. It works fine couple of weeks ago and now it just stop working. I think it conflicts with some programs. I'll attach the picture below so please check it out and tell me what's wrong. (ATI 9500 NP with lastest driver)
untitled5tl.jpg
 
I did but it didn't work and I couldn't click on the monitor button either. At first it got X'd out but I force it to detect it.
 
You have to find out if it is hardware or software...

Is there any picture on the TV when you comp is POSTing?
 
No picture at all, they have the force option and I tried that but it didn't go through so I had to rebooted my computer.
 
Back
Top