• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

s-video question

Joined
Dec 13, 2005
Messages
3,588
Does anyone make a s-video splitter? I use the s-vid out from my comp to watch movies and stuff on my 27" tv. but I have my dvd player using the s-vid input on the tv. so everytime I want to watch something from my computer I have to slide the tv around and try to plug the s-vid cable in the dark..(that can be tricky lining up the pins... I've destroyed 2 cables now)
Anyway, is there another solution? I guess i could make one... I dunno.. mabee I'm not thinking outside the box... lol help me please
 
I've never seen a splitter, but you can buy an S-video switch for cheap, and any halfway decent receiver will do it if you ever put in a surround sound system.
 
I have a decent reciever with several s-vid inputs and an output to go to the tv, but I noticed when I pluged the dvd player to the reciever, I'd get a little static noise/interfearance on the tv., so I just bypassed the video on the reciever and connected video to the tv, and the picture quality improved drasticly (I'm just using the audio imputs on the reciever at the moment). I might give it another try .

THanks :)
 
Back
Top