• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

S-Video PC to TV

you would have to plug it in directly to your tv
or you can do what i do

i have a switch box...my dvd player, xbox and ps2 are all svideo running into the switch box and from there into the tv
 
Well that's just pretty f'in gay.

What can I use the s-video out on my dvd player for? If I can use it for anything...
 
Leviathann said:
Well that's just pretty f'in gay.

What can I use the s-video out on my dvd player for? If I can use it for anything...

if you're gonna use a converter to plug the dvd players svideo to the tv its pretty pointless because you already have rca video cable...
it won't increase the quality if you're gonna covert it to rca from svideo

from the pc it'll be a good idea though..thats what i use...svideo coverted to rca...plug into my tv
 
Back
Top