• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mouse Wheel Bind

CrimsonKnight13

Lord Stabington of [H]ard|Fortress
2FA
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
9,719
Does anyone know how to get the mouse wheel to bind to next_slot & prev_slot to switch weapons? I've tried to search everywhere & can't find it. I used to play the game with it but now it won't recognize the mouse wheel through a new installation of the game. I've taken a look at the user.ltx & a tweak guide but I've come down to finding nothing.
 
Hmm... seems my issue is stemming with the want to have a circular loop through the weapons & not just the hard-coded functionality that the game has.

Game: A -> B -> C -> D -> E // E -> D -> C -> B -> A
Idea through binding: A -> B -> C -> D -> E -> A -> B -> C -> D -> E

Not sure this is possible though...
 
well, the problem is, it goes from up to down and thats it. Like you cant keep cycling through like most games. So your knife is always at the bottom and your binocs are always at the top. If you try to scroll up past the binocs nothing happens :(
 
Yeah, that's my major gripe. I wish I could assign the mouse wheel directions with exactness or have a fix for the game to do a full cycle.
 
Back
Top