Ryzen, your computer doesn't meet crap

tangoseal

[H]F Junkie
Your computer doesn't meet Rift's minimum requirements blah blah ...

Is there any fix for Ryzen on the horizon? I mean c'mon facebook really?

Anyone heard anything? Its very annoying seeing this junk in the top of my apps in the rift house.

My system is a VR monster, 980ti DDR4-3200 all USB 3.0 1700X OC to 3.9 ghz

Your computer doesn't meet Rift's minimum requirements blah blah ...

Is there any fix for Ryzen on the horizon? I mean c'mon facebook really?

Anyone heard anything? Its very annoying seeing this junk in the top of my apps in the rift house.

My system is a VR monster, 980ti DDR4-3200 all USB 3.0 1700X OC to 3.9 ghz
That's the price you pay for new tech!

Ok anyways my post is ambiguous as hell.

What I meant to ask was...

Anyone else out there with a Zen cpu seeing this or is it literally just my system?

I have a Ryzen system and I get this notification too.

It doesn't bother me at all.

Ummm. No ... you cant.

Do your research. Reg fixes dont wprk after a reboot.

Its annoying as hell

There's a utility to toggle it (along with some other stuff) or you can edit the compatibility.json files to add your processor - there are three that need modification i believe. It's in the oculus forums. I had done it a while back on my phenom 2 to try getting it to work after one of the system updates, but it turned out I had to disable asw and the system check meant nothing, so I did my research. Go do yours.

There's a utility to toggle it (along with some other stuff) or you can edit the compatibility.json files to add your processor - there are three that need modification i believe. It's in the oculus forums. I had done it a while back on my phenom 2 to try getting it to work after one of the system updates, but it turned out I had to disable asw and the system check meant nothing, so I did my research. Go do yours.
Ok u got me sigh... eating crow now.

Ill look it up ty bobzdar, but no need to be harsh about "GO DO YOURS" sigh ... this is a place to share information. But all good. At least you pointed me to an idea to find out about.

Last edited:
Back